The key to sales success in any eBay category is high-volume selling, and high-volume selling can only be achieved by putting fine-tuned systems and procedures in place. JDT Technologies is a well-established member of the eBay Developer’s program and an eBay Certified Solution Provider, creating custom API programming solutions that connect businesses like yours to eBay. (Think of the API as eBay's “back door” for high-volume operations).
We’ve already helped a leading eBay seller manage thousands of listings, generating more than $100 million in sales! Are you looking for the kind of custom software solution that drives THAT kind of success?
Custom eBay operation software from JDT has many benefits.
• automated listings that post themselves unattended to eBay 24x7, based on rules and a schedule that you determine
• automated 2nd Chance Offers, based on rules that you determine
• automated payment reminders, based on a schedule that you determine
• automated feedback posting and feedback reminders, based on your rules
• listing screens that are customized to the specifics of your industry, enabling staff efficiencies
• personalized strategies for optimizing (i.e. reducing) eBay fees
• automated dispute processing reduces the load on your customer service staff
• manage multiple eBay seller id's from a single interface
• reduce mistakes that can lead to customer ill will and deadly negative feedback, like mistakenly running listings for out-of-stock items
Real-time integrated software from JDT has even more benefits!
You already have a great deal invested in the software that you use to run your business, whether it's packaged software, ERP system or custom software. Think about the possibilities that emerge when you achieve seamless, real-time integration between your eBay operations and your internal software systems.
Tie eBay listings directly to your product data
• teach your listing system how to establish pricing (both for the initial listing and follow-up relists)
• track eBay fees along with your other costs to enable complete profitability analysis for each of your products
Tie eBay listings directly to your inventory system
• list and auto-relist based on availability of inventory
• decide whether all listings, all sales checked-out, or only paid-checkouts reserve inventory; unsuccessful checkouts can automatically release the hold on inventory
• automatically cancel a listing if you’re listing a one-up that just sold via a different sales channel
Send completed listings directly to your order processing and fulfillment systems
• generate sales orders/sales invoices in your own order processing system
• tie listing history to customer communications in your contact management or CRM system
• auto-feed order data to the appropriate 3rd party fulfillment house or drop-ship vendor
• notify customers of their shipping tracking numbers
Bridge eBay to Your Accounting System
• track eBay and PayPal fees associated with every listing that you run, not just the ones that close as sales
• track relist credits, reserve credits, and final-value-fee credits
• perform automatic reconciliation of your monthly eBay invoices, a real benefit as your listing volume grows
40% of eBay listings are posted via the eBay API!
Businesses using automated programs to facilitate interaction with eBay is not incidental to eBay. This IS what the eBay of today is all about. But getting started can be tough. You may already have a good grip on the ways of Internet Ecommerce, but eBay is a universe and culture unto itself with its own rules for behavior and success. We have the experience to help you establish an eBay sales channel, or take your existing eBay business to the next level.
What problems are YOU trying to solve? Call today to discuss your particular eBay challenges. Let's collaborate on a solution that does exactly what YOU need it to do.